Every month (until May 2023), we're giving away two tickets to the Special Olympics World Games Berlin in June 2023
It's as simple this:
Post a photo of yourself on your Instagram feed – either with a Special Olympics product from our shop or draw the Special Olympics logo and take a photo of it.
Tag the post with @sowg_berlin2023 and use the hashtag #ZusammenFarbenfroh
We’ll draw one winner from the participants on the first Monday of each month (until May 2023).
The winners will be informed via Instagram direct messaging.
Conditions of participation:
Section 1: Organiser
(1) The organiser of the competition is Special Olympics world games berlin 2023 organizing committee ggmbh, represented by CEO Sven Albrecht.
(2) This competition is not connected in any way with Facebook, Instagram or any othersocial media provider on which this competition may be announced.
Section 2 Competition
(1) The organiser is holding a competition. To this end, it has made one or more prizes available and will issue these to the winner(s) subject to the following conditions.
(2) No purchase of goods or services is necessary for participation.
Section 3 Participation
(1) The participant takes part in the competition by meeting the Conditions of Participation. In particular, this includes proper execution of the participation task. There may also be further conditions, which can be found in the publication of the competition (see description above – post a photo to Instagram, tagging @sowg_berlin2023 and using the hashtag #ZusammenFarbenfroh)
(2) The competition is free to enter. No fee-based services have to be used in order to enter.
(3) The participant must be a specific natural person, legal entities cannot enter. Multiple entries in one month, for example using a pseudonym or other Instagram account, are not permitted and will result in exclusion from the competition. However, a participant can enter again each month.
(4) The Conditions of Participation must be met for the duration of the competition and entries must be submitted to the organiser in the ways offered. Entries submitted in ways other than those offered for participation will be excluded and will not be considered. Entries submitted early or late will not be considered.
(5) Only persons aged 18 and older may take part.
(6) Legal representatives and employees of Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 Organizing Committee gGmbH and their family members are not eligible to participate.
(7) Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 Organizing Committee gGmbH reserves the right to disqualify and exclude from the draw any participants who manipulate or attempt to manipulate the participation process, system and/or draw and/or violate the Conditions of Participation or transgress standards of public decency and/or otherwise attempt to influence the draw in an unfair and/or dishonest manner. If necessary, a prize may also be subsequently disallowed and reclaimed.
(8) The organiser’s decision is final.
Section 4 Drawing of winners and publication
(1) Once the deadline for participation has passed (at midnight on the last day of each month until May 2023), the winners drawn will be informed about their win via Instagram direct messaging.
(2) If no response is received within 14 days of notification of the win, the claim to the price will expire and a new winner will be drawn.
(3) The prize is transferable to a third party. There is no cash alternative.Section
(1) The winner will be informed via Instagram direct messaging. The winner’s name will not be published. The winner’s name and image will only be published with their consent.
(2) Special Olympics World Games requires the winner’s address and potentially email address in order to send them their tickets. This address will only be used to send the tickets and will not be saved after that.
Section 6 Note
Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 Organizing Committee gGmbH reserves the right at any time to amend the competition conditions and to terminate or suspend the competition for good cause without prior notice. Early cancellation of the competition shall not give rise to any claims against Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 Organizing Committee gGmbH.